Japan is one of the most fabulous and magical places everyone should visit. Japan is one of the few countries that have managed to preserve their culture, tradition and national heritage. Thousands of tourists flock into japan to have a glimpse of this magical land, and get to mingle with all the friendly people here. Although japan is surrounded with ocean water and has numerous beaches, most people visit the country to see preserved traditional tourist attractions, heritage and culture. Some of the greatest traditional japan vacation destinations are:
1. The Daibutsu, Nara: This is believed to be Japan’s cult center. It is here where the great statue of Buddha stands. Standing at 15 meters, the great statue of Buddha has attracted millions of tourists into Kyoto. This statue has been standing for over 2000 years and remains to be a traditional landmark in japan to this date.
2. Koyasan Temples: With Buddhism being the main religion in Japan, many temples and shrines were erected for worship purpose. The fun part about these temples is that, they were established a few thousand years ago in the mountain plateau of Wakayama and remains standing to this day. Located deep into the forests is the Okunoin Temple. This is where Japanese people believe to be the most sacred of all temples. The pathways leading to this temple give an enlightening, beautiful yet haunting memories to all those who visit this spot.
3. Kumano Pilgrims: This is one of the few guarded secrets in Japan. Very few people get to visit this World Heritage site, as not many people know where it is. Kumano is believed to be the only place with the greatest spiritual influence in Japan. Although a possessing great cultural and spiritual, Kumano is a major tourist attraction for all those who enjoy hiking into the mountains, kayaking and camping as well, book from alljapantours.
4. Higashiyama Koen: For those who love to interact with what nature has to give, this is the pace to be. It is here where you will find the Nagaya Zoo and botanical gardens. This botanical garden has a number among the largest parks in Japan, and hundreds of people flock here to relax and enjoy the splendid natural view. Most people and tourists come here after a day’s events to unwind and relax.
5. Tokyo Imperial Palace: It is one of the greatest and oldest landmarks in Japan. Many stunning memories were made in this palace hence the reason it is considered a heritage site. You too can get to enjoy the moment here while if in japan.
These are just but a few of the traditional japan vocational destinations you should consider visiting while in Japan. Other places spots you should visit include the National Bunraku theatre to see puppet masters in action. Here, you will get to have a glimpse of how traditional Japan was like, and how people lived through the plays. The next time you are planning a vacation, whether a honeymoon, a wedding anniversary or just a tour, then consider coming to Japan, and you will be astounded.